As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 10Gb 40Gb OFNP Plenum Rated Multimode Duplex 50/125 OM3 Fiber Cable LC to SC Fiber Optic Cable, SC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 1m #adCable Matters #ad
- Standards compliant om3 cable includes a superior ofnp plenum safty rating that substitutes for ofnr riser rated cable; tia/eia compliant color-coded aqua jacket has beige connectors and straight-thru A to B wiring; OM3 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX.
Bend insensitive design of the lc to sc cable allows for a 7. 5mm bending radius that is 4x more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber BIMMF is interoperable with standard OM3 cabling systems.
Multimode fiber duplex om3 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor lc to legacy sc connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF laser optimized multi-mode fiber rated;? Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, industrial Ethernet devices, media converters, and optical fiber NIC's; Compatible with all multimode 50/125 micron fiber cabling.
Rapid installation with adjustable clips and dust caps that protect the fiber while allowing individual access; A/B position labels on the duplex clip and labeled tags provide quick identification when troubleshooting; Superior construction combines a 100% factory tested, and PC polish, tight-buffered cable with a duplex 2. 0 x 4. 2mm zipcord design, slim-profile boots with cable strain relief, LC and SC connectors in a protective yoke, and zirconia ceramic ferrules for precise alignment.
2. Tripp Lite #ad
15M 50-ft.N302-15M, Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Patch Cable ST/ST #adTripp Lite #ad
- 50-feet length with 2 ST connectors on each end. Premium pvc 62. 5/125 multimode patch cable. Attenuation loss meets or exceeds the latest industry standards. Pvc jacket. Fiber made from glass not a polymer.
|Brand||Tripp Lite #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tripp Lite #ad|
3. Cable Matters #ad
LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 2m, Cable Matters 10Gb 40Gb OFNP Plenum Rated Multimode Duplex 50/125 OM4 Fiber Cable Fiber Optic Cable #adCable Matters #ad
- Multimode fiber duplex om4 50/125 micron fiber cable assembly with lc connectors is designed for 10gbase, 100gBASE Gigabit applications in Storage Area Networks, 40GBASE, data centers and more; OM4 LOMMF laser optimized multi-mode fiber rated for operation at 850 and 1350 nm with VCSEL laser network equipment. Flexible installation and maintenance with this lightweight duplex small form factor LC to LC cable that is designed for high density network applications; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access for quick reconfiguration or polarity reversal.
Standards compliant om4 cable includes a superior ofnp plenum safety fire rating that meets ul 910 regulations and substitutes for ofnR riser rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant cable has color-coded aqua jacket and straight-thru A to B wiring; OM4 rated cables operate with Gigabit Ethernet 10GBase-S, 10, 40GBASE-SR4, and Fibre Channel 8, 100GBASE-SR10, 16 GFC.
Higher bandwidth and longer reach om4 zipcord fiber cord enhances the performance of your network by allowing for extended length channels, and greater configuration flexibility in the future; As your network upgrades to faster 10, higher loss-budget margins, 40 or 100 Gig speeds, this robust cable won't need to be replaced.
Bend insensitive design allows for a 7. 5mm bending radius that is 4x more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber BIMMF is interoperable with standard OM4 cabling and backwards compatible with OM3 LOMMF.
4. Tripp Lite #ad
50/125, LC/Male, 2 Meter N820-02M-OM5, Tripp Lite LC to LC Multimode Duplex Fiber Optics Patch Cable, OM5, 100GB #adTripp Lite #ad
- Short two-meter length reduces cable clutter. 2m fiber optic cable: rated om5, this 50/125 multimode fiber cable with Duplex LC connectors carries signals in 40/100 GB Ethernet networks. The cable has duplex male lc connectors on each end and Features a Low-Smoke zero-halogen LSZH jacket that limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
Features a lime green jacket for easy OM5 identification.
Certified & reliable: rated om5, the n820-02m-om5 cable is backward compatible with existing om3- and om4-rated 50/125 fiber solutions. Support higher bandwidths: for 40/100 gb speeds up to 300 meters at 850 nm.
Vcsel: the two meter fiber optics cable is a laser-optimized multimode fiber LOMMF cable designed for use with vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers vcsels to offer a cost-effective, high-bandwidth solution over extended distances in the 850-950 nm wavelength range. It is commonly used in lans, SANs and high-speed parallel interconnects for head-ends, central offices and data centers.
|Brand||Tripp Lite #ad|
|Manufacturer||TRIPP LITE #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime limited warranty|
5. H!Fiber.com #ad
SFP Multimode Module Compatible for Ubiquiti UF-MM-1G and More, 2 Pack of 1000Base-SX with 1meter OM3 LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable #adH!Fiber.com #ad
- 1 meter om3 lc to lc multimode duplex fiber patch cable are widely used for 1g/10g/40g/100G Ethernet connections. It can quickly find out the fault location of the optical fiber link with its DDM function, Easy to Install, Plug and Play.
1000base-sx compatible for ubiquiti uf-mm-1g, d-link, Mikrotik, intel, tp-Link, Netgear, Broadcom and Other Open Equipments.2-pack.
Duplex lc connector link multimode fiber patch cord, reach 550m, wavelength is 850-nm, MMF. For example: compatible with 1000base-sx, 10Gbase-SR, 10Gbase-LRM and other SFP Multimode transceivers. Operating data rate up to 1. 25gbps, server, network card, router, applicable to the switch, media converter and other equipments with gigabit SFP optical port.
6. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com 3m Fiber Optic Cable, Multimode Duplex 50/125, OM2, LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable 50FIBLCSC3, LSZH, LC/SC #adStarTech #ad
- Lszh low-smoke, Zero-Halogen cable jacket. Connect fiber network devices for high-speed transfers with LSZH rated cable. 3 meter duplex fiber cable / multimode patch cable / lC to SC / 3m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Optic Cable LC to SC.
Immune to electrical interference. Om2 50/125 500mhz multimode fiber.
7. Tripp Lite #ad
Aqua, 5M 16-ft.N820-05M, Tripp Lite 10Gb Duplex Multimode 50/125 OM3 LSZH Fiber Patch Cable LC/LC #adTripp Lite #ad
- Designed for 10-gig Ethernet applications; OM3 Rated. Low-smoke, zero halogen LSZH Aqua jacket. 5 meter 16 feet 10gb duplex mmf 50/125 om3 lSZH Patch Cable LC/LC. Lifetime warranty. Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber.
|Brand||Tripp Lite #ad|
8. Cable Matters #ad
Cable Matters 40Gb 100Gb OFNP Plenum Rated Multimode Duplex 50/125 OM5 Fiber Cable Fiber Optic Cable, LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 2m #adCable Matters #ad
- Bend insensitive design allows for a 7. 5mm bending radius that is 4x more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber BIMMF is interoperable with standard OM5 cabling and backwards compatible with OM4 LOMMF.
Om5 cable enhances the performance of your network by allowing for extended length channels, lower installation cost, higher loss-budget margins, and greater configuration flexibility. Flexible installation and maintenance with this lightweight duplex small form factor LC to LC cable that is designed for high density network applications; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access for quick reconfiguration or polarity reversal.
With the new swdm shortwave wavelength division multiplexing specs, OM5 WBMMF Wideband multi-mode fiber can operate between 850 and 953 nm wavelength to support multiple wavelengths over a single fiber channel, achieving increased bandwidth through reduced fiber counts. As your network upgrades to faster 100 or 400 Gig speeds, this robust cable won't need to be replaced.
Standards compliant om5 cable includes a superior ofnp plenum safety fire rating that meets ul 910 regulations and substitutes for ofnr riser rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant cable has color-coded lime green jacket and straight-thru A to B wiring; OM5 rated cables operate with 10GBase-S, 40GBASE-SR4, 200GBASE-SR4, 100GBASE-SR4, 100GBASE-SR10, and 400GBASE-SR4. Multimode fiber om5 50/125 micron fiber cable assembly is designed for the existing 40gbase and 100gbase applications and future 200gbase and 400GBASE applications in Storage Area Networks, and data centers. The om5 zipcord fiber cord maintains 100% backwards compatibility with the 850 nm wavelength used by OM3/OM4.
|Brand||Cable Matters #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cable Matters #ad|
9. StarTech #ad
Multimode Duplex 50/125, LSZH, OM2, LC/LC, LC to LC Fiber Patch Cable 50FIBLCLC5, StarTech.com 5m Fiber Optic Cable #adStarTech #ad
- Easy installation: 20 foot molded patch cord is easy to connect into high density panels with many cables; Compatible w/Cat5e; Available w/Snagless boots for easy wiring conduit installation.
Quality construction: etl & ul certified wire; 50-micron gold-plated connectors prevent rust/corrosion to avoid costly network downtime; High quality PVC jacket resists bending or fraying damage. Poe support: 24 awg stranded copper conductors & ul rated wiring supports up to 100W for PoE devices like VOIP phone & security systems; IEEE 802.
3bt & dte power compliance reduces cable heating. Compatible devices: Network Device. High performance cat6 ethernet cable: 100% copper for error-free multi gigabit 1/2. 5/5gbps connections; 10gbps up to 160'; fluke patch cord tested to comply w/ANSI/TIA-568-2. D category 6; ETL Verified.