As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fujitsu #ad
Charcoal, Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional2 Compact, Printed Keycaps, 45G #adFujitsu #ad
- Dip switches allow users to assign different functions to keys. Topre capacitive switches provide best-in-class precision and efficiency, requiring only a gentle press to register a keystroke. Keys are made with top grade PBT, and printed using dye sublimation so legends will never wear off.
Contoured frame and keys allow for smooth movement across keys, reducing hand and finger fatigue. Use key combos for a faster typing experience. Compact, near-symmetrical design condenses a standard keyboard to only 60 keys.
2. HHKB #ad
HHKB PFU Professional Hybrid White PD-KB800W #adHHKB #ad
- This property can be further enhanced by using shortcuts in combination with the "Control" and "Fn" keys. A supple and comfortable touch adds the value of joy to typing. You can freely use wireless and wired, you can quickly connect to the target device with simple key operations. Because you can carry it like a favorite fountain pen, you can enjoy the touch and key layout unique to HHKB on the go as "My Keyboard".
The "capacitive contactless method" that switches without contact without bottom realizes deep strokes and superb key touch. In addition, ideal key touch and long life without fatigue even for long-time use, it is a keyboard that sticks to everything, such as rational key layout and three-step tilt adjustment.
Multi-platform design that supports chattering-free capacitive contactless method ideal for high-speed input, Bluetooth connection and USB connection Type-C.
The usb uses a type-c connector that can be “reverse-inserted”, so you can choose any device. By registering devices in advance up to 4 devices with Bluetooth connection, greatly reducing stress during connection. The compact size of a4 half size strong realized by the key layout which cut off waste. Hybrid type-s" and "hybrid" can be connected by bluetooth and usb. Keyboards with key layouts ideal for programmers. Since the minimal keys are arranged reasonably, there is no need to move your hand from the home position, and you can essentially type quickly.
3. Fujitsu #ad
White, 45G, Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional Type-S Compact, Printed Keycaps, Silent #adFujitsu #ad
- Keys are made with top grade PBT, and printed using Dye sublimation so legends will never wear off. Use key combos for a faster typing experience. Topre capacitive switches provide best-in-class precision and efficiency, requiring only a gentle press to register a keystroke.
Silent keystrokes. Contoured frame and keys allow for smooth movement across keys, reducing hand and finger fatigue. Compact, near-symmetrical design condenses a standard keyboard to only 60 keys.
4. DROP #ad
Doubleshot PBT, USB-C, RGB LED Backlighting, Programmable Macros, Aluminum Frame Kaihua Speed Silver, Massdrop ALT Mechanical Keyboard — 65% 67 Key Gaming Keyboard, Hot-Swap Switches #adDROP #ad
- Hot-swappable switch functionality: want to switch your switches? Customize the ALT with ease thanks to hot-swappable switch sockets, which allow you to swap switches in seconds—no soldering required. They’re easy to press and boast a 70-million lifetime click rating.
Optimized per-key lighting with millions of colors: The ALT is illuminated with fully customizable RGB backlighting and under-lighting. Kaihua speed silver switches — utilizing the popular cherry mx form, these speedy linear switches are made with 3.
A solid build: constructed with a solid aluminum frame with a built-in switch plate and magnetic legs, the ALT is rock-solid and ready for any setup. It features 67 keys instead of 87. 5 millimeters of total travel with 1. Set your millions of LEDs to a single color or light them up with custom rainbow wave patterns.
A compact layout: the alt mechanical keyboard is a smaller take on Drop’s CTRL model. 4 millimeters of pre-travel. 1–1. Absent of function keys, it wastes no space—but it still has a full set of arrows and numerals. Fully programmable via qmk: the alt features the latest QMK firmware, which allows you to program your keys and create custom macros and key mappings—an essential feature for gamers and programmers.
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
5. NPKC #ad
NPKC Top Printed Customized 61 ANSI OEM Profile Thick PBT KEYSET KEYCAP Suitable for MX Switches Mechanical Gaming Keyboard ONLY KEYCAP #adNPKC #ad
- This keycap set is OEM profile, higher than Cherry profile. This is laser engraved keycap which can't let legend shine through. The keycap is made of durable PBT material, the thickness is about 1.
5mm. The legend is laser-etched, it can suit for most MX ANSI 61 mechanical keyboard whose space is 6. 25u, namely 11. 7cm. This link is only the KEYCAPS, no keyboard included.
6. PFU #ad
PFU Happy Hacking Keyboard Professional JP Japanese USB Keyboard Capacitance Non-Contact N Key Rollover Black #adPFU #ad
- Manufacturer's part number: DDD1-PD-KB420B. Dimensions height × width of the product : 11 x 40 mm. Product dimensions: 32. 6 x 15 x 5. 6 cm. Product weight:762 g. Corresponding os: windowsvista/xp/2000/me/98, I except the 5. 0 but macOS8. 6 ~ 105.