As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. StarTech #ad
External Converter for SSD/HDD Data Transfer USB3S2SAT3CB, StarTech.com SATA to USB Cable, USB 3.0 to 2.5” SATA III Hard Drive Adapter #adStarTech #ad
- Fast transfer speeds with uasp: the sata to usb adapter supports usb 3. 0 data transfer speeds of 5gbps, plus you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3. 0 when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
Connect from anywhere: the hard drive, USB adapter is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag with no external power required.
Quickly access a sata ssd or hdd: add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a sata 2. 5" sata ssd or hdd using this sata to usb cable--you can connect to an external drive to add storage, implement data recoveries, perform backups, create disk images, and transfer content to your laptop.2
2-year warranty plus lifetime support on this SATA to USB converter. Max power of the attached drive is 900 mA. Save time: the hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure--just plug and play.
2. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com USB 3.0 to SATA IDE Adapter, 2.5in / 3.5in, External Hard Drive to USB Converter – Hard Drive Transfer Cable USB3SSATAIDE #adStarTech #ad
- Compact design: this hard drive data transfer cable features a compact, portable form factor design that fits perfect in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professionals on the go.
Extremely versatile: this usb 3. 0 to sata ide adapter has built in connectors for both 2. 5in and 3. 5in sata hard drives hdds and saTA solid state drives SSDs and IDE hard drives.
Plug-and-play: designed with convenience in mind, this SATA and IDE hard drive adapter is hot swap and plug-and-play compatible. High transfer speeds: for fast access to external storage, this hard drive transfer converter supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps using USB 3. 0 .
3. StarTech #ad
2.5 / 3.5" SSD / HDD, USB to IDE & SATA Converter Cable, StarTech.com USB 2.0 to IDE SATA Adapter, USB Hard Drive Adapter USB2SATAIDE,Black #adStarTech #ad
- Ideal for travel: designed to be lightweight and compact, this serial ATA and IDE converter cable for your 2. 5 / 3. 5 in ssd and hdd is the perfect travel accessory for professionals on the go.
Convenient features: the built in LED indicators on the USB hard drive adapter cable enable users to see status and activity updates quickly and conveniently. High speed performance: with support for usb 2. 0 this usb to sata / ide adapter dongle supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
4. StarTech #ad
StarTech.com M.2 SSD Aluminum Enclosure to USB 3.0 5Gbps with UASP, External M.2 Portable Enclosure SM2NGFFMBU33, M.2 NGFF SATA with B Key & B+M Key #adStarTech #ad
- The enclosure also supports UASP. Portable & no driver installation: this black lightweight M. 2 sata ssd enclosure offers perfect portability. Broad compatibility: the enclosure supports most common sata m.
2 ssds including 30mm, 42mm, 60mm and 80mm and is also compatible with SATA revisions I/II/III 1. 5 / 3. 0 / 6. 0 gbps. Built to last: this portable hard drive enclosure protects your drive from damage.
The M. 2 ngff features specially engineered ventilation holes which help maintain a cooler operating environment. Increased performance: boost external performance with this M. 2 sdd enclosure by turning your SATA M. 2 solid state drive into a high speed USB 3. 0 thumb drive. It supports any operating system with no additional software or drivers required.
5. StarTech #ad
6 Gbps USB to HDD/SSD/ODD Converter, Hard Drive to USB Cable USB3S2ESATA3, StarTech.com 3 ft USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter #adStarTech #ad
- High transfer speeds: for fast access to external storage, this USB to eSATA converter cable supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps using USB 3.
0 Maximum compatibility: easily connect your usb-enabled computer or laptop, such as your Dell OptiPlex or MacBook to a SATA drive using this eSATA HDD cable. Add an external hard drive: this 3ft 1m usb 3. 0 to esata adapter lets you connect any external eSATA hard drive HDD, solid state drive SSD, or optical disc drive ODD through the USB 3.
0 port on your laptop or desktop. Compact design: this hard drive adapter cable features a compact, portable form factor design that fits perfect in your laptop bag, making it ideal for professionals on the go.
6. StarTech #ad
For HDD/SSD/ODD, 3 ft / 1m, 5Gbp, StarTech.com USB C to eSATA Cable, USB 3.0 to eSATA Converter USB3C2ESAT3, External Hard Drive Adapter #adStarTech #ad
- Usb c to esata cables lets you access esata storage devices containing hdd / odd drives from a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 laptop / SSD / Connect a CD-ROM or DVD-ROM to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer.
3ft usb c hard drive cable / 3 ft usb 3. 0 to esata cable / usb c to esata Adapter / 3' USB Type C to eSATA Cable. Perform drive management tasks like: data recovery / disk imaging / backing up and archiving drives to prevent data loss / repairing failing drives / running diagnostics / re-using old drives / transferring content between the drive and the laptop.1
1-meter cable lets you setup anywhere enabling you to perform any one of these tasks in a lab / at someones desk / out in the field. Plug-and-play installation / compatible with SATA I / III / II / Backward compatible with USB 2.0 .
7. BENFEI #ad
Support UASP, SATA to USB 3.0 Cable, BENFEI USB 3.0 to SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Compatible for 2.5 3.5 Inch HDD/SSD Hard Drive Disk with 12V/2A Power Adapter #adBENFEI #ad
- Uasp function: provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3. 0 You can connect to an external drive to: add storage, implement data recoveries, perform backups, create disk images, and transfer content to your laptop.
Quickly access 2. 5/3. 5 sata ssd or hdd: add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a sata 2. 5" ssd or 3. 5'' hdd using this sATA to USB cable.
No drivers needed for you to enjoy its outstanding performance. Connect to the sata device using usb interface. Support windows 7/8/10/MAC OS 8 or above. Usb 3. 0 version, supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, Backward compatible with USB 2. 0 / 1. 1. Superspeed usb 3. 0: data transfer rates of up to 6gbps only for ssd. Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.
8. SKL Tech #ad
Support UASP, 9 inch, Black…, SATA to USB Adapter Cable for 2.5 inch SSD & HDD, USB 3.0 SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable #adSKL Tech #ad
- No need additional power cable. Red light: Power status. Not support 3. 5'' ssd & hdd! 2. Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed. Reverse compatible with USB 2. 0 & usb 3.
0 Led light indicates power and Activity status. Blue light: Activity status. Connect a 2. 5" sata i/ii/iii hard drive or ssd to your computer with uasp 1. Speeds up to 5gbps with 3. 0; overall length: 9 inch. Not support IDE interface! Power cable not included! 3.
|Brand||SKL Tech #ad|
9. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD / 2.5-Inch SATA I/II/III Hard Drive Adapter EC-SSHD #adSABRENT #ad
- Speeds up to 5Gbps with 3. 0 Connect a 2. 5" sata i/ii/iii hard drive or SSD to your computer with UASP Support. Reverse compatible with USB 2.
0 & usb 3. 0 This adapter comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning. Hot-swappable, plug and play, no drivers needed. An led light indicates power and activity status.
10. Neeyer #ad
Neeyer SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable for 3.5/2.5 Inch HDD/SSD with 12V/2A Power Adapter, SATA to USB 3.0, 20 Inch #adNeeyer #ad
- Warranty: 45 days money back Guarantee & 24-Month Worry-free Warranty. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3. 0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP. With the power supply, both 2.
5" or 3. 5" sata hdd could be connected. 12v 2a power adapter included: this usb 3. 0 to sata 22 pin connector cable is equipped with a dc-jack port, which could supply enough power. Quickly access a sata ssd or hdd: add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a 3.
5" or 2. 5"ssd or hdd using this SATA to USB cable. You can connect to an external drive to: add storage, create disk images, implement data recoveries, perform backups, and transfer content to your laptop.
Save time: the hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. Please be kindly noted that power supply is necessarily required if 3. 5" sata hdd is connected. It’s plug-and-play and doesn’t require drivers. Fast transfer speeds with uasp: the sata to usb adapter supports usb 3.