As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CQRobot #ad
High Pressure Resistance, High Temperature Resistance., CQRobot Contact Water/Liquid Level Sensor Compatible with Raspberry Pi/Arduino. Low Power Consumption, Corrosion Resistance #adCQRobot #ad
- The sensor has a dip switch. The sensor has no mechanical parts, low power consumption, requires no additional adjustment, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, and has high sensitivity, high temperature resistance and chemical stability.
When the dip switch is dialed to 5V, the high level is 5V. Can be used as a reminder and alarm function. Wiki: http://www.
Cqrobot. Wiki/index. Php/liquid_Level_Sensor. When the dip switch is dialed At 3V, the high level is 3. 3v. Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino motherboards. Open collector output mode, suitable for connecting various circuits and product applications.
The dip switch controls the output voltage high level of the signal terminal green line. This sensor probe is small in size and has a structure that can be placed up, down, and diagonally in multiple orientations to detect solution spillage, laterally, dryness and horizontal level.
2. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun GY-68 BMP180 Barometric Pressure Temperature Sensor Module Replace BMP085 for Arduino Pack of 3pcs EK1214x3 #adGikfun #ad
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant. Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode. The absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 003hpa, and low power consumption, only 3μA. Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C.
Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices. Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hpa +9000m to -500m.
3. JBTEK #ad
Temperature and Altitude Sensor, JBtek BMP180 Barometric Pressure #adJBTEK #ad
- Measure temperature, pressure, and altitude. Perfect for your Arduino project. Requires soldering of header pins.
4. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano #adELEGOO #ad
- Upgraded tutorial only for r3, listing paper, nano in cd, mega2560 r3, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team. Add useful modules like gy-521 accelerometer module, LCD1602 screen, heartbeat sensor, two of the hall sensors, DS1307 real time clock module etc.
Updated from the old version others: Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit. 100% compatible with arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32.
Note: to use elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. There are tutorials in the CD that comes with. If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying. Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, one of the dual-color sensor. If you prefer download the tutorials online from the official website.
5. SunFounder #ad
Including 98 Page Instructions Book, SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano #adSunFounder #ad
- The r3 control board is not included. With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, datasheets, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, Fritzing images, and so on. Premium sunfounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge for Arduino and sensors.
The user manual pdf can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information. Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables pin socket soldered on the modules.
|Part Number||Arduino sensor kit|
6. KOOKYE #ad
KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional #adKOOKYE #ad
- Detailed tutorial on our website--our website http://kookye. Com/?p=1573 provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user's research time and speed up the learning progress.
Smart home learning kit--this kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY.
The professional smart home kit--this has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, infrared, digital touch, flame, sound, vibration, motion, light, humidity, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
High quality guarantee--we eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user. The most complete smart home kit--this universal kit are compatible for arduino uno r3 / Mega328 /Nano / mega2560 / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
7. ideaspark #ad
ESP8266 Weather Station Kit with DHT11 Temperature Humidity BMP180 Atmosphetic Pressure BH1750FVI Light Sensor 0.96" OLED IIC YellowBlue Display for Arduino IDE IoT StarterGuidance Document Included #adideaspark #ad
- The device uses sensors dht11, bmp180, bh1750fvi to collect temperature, humidity, atmosphetic Pressure and light data. Oled yellow Blue Display:096" ssd1306 128x64 yellow&blue oled lcd display with I2C IIC SPI Serial. Bmp180:high-precision, the absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 003hpa.
Can directly through the i2c bus connected with a variety of microprocessors. Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hPa. The weather station uses the esp8266-12e to obtain data from the internet: time of a city, weather data and forecast information for the next 3 days, scrolling on the SSD1306 OLED Display; the device can switch to display data from any city in the world - maybe your relatives or friends live there.
Bh1750fvi:digital Light intensity Sensor. Direct digital output, complex calculation is omitted, small size, ultra-low power 3μA pressure sensor.
Its performance excellence, omitting calibration. We have prepared weather station hardware. And 50m guidance manual, 1 x bmp180, we will send download link to you. Package list：1 x esp8266-12e, 1xbh1750fvi, 20 x dupont cable, demo code, 2 x breadboard, necessary class libraries. Download link label is pasted at the bottom of the packaging box. Or contact us on amazon, burning tools, 1 x DHT11, 1 x OLED Display, 1 x usb cable.
|Part Number||Stazione Metereologica|
8. Ximimark #ad
Ximimark GY68 BMP180 Replace BMP085 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board for Arduino 5PCS #adXimimark #ad
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply. Perfect for your Arduino project. The bmp180 is housed in a powerful 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier LCC ultra-thin package that can be directly connected to various microprocessors via the I2C bus.
Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices. Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C.
9. waveshare #ad
Waveshare BME280 Environmental Sensor Sensing Environmental Temperature Humidity and barometric Pressure for Raspberry Pi STM32 I2C and SPI Interfaces #adwaveshare #ad
- Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/ /STM32. It supports both i2c and SPI interfaces, sensing environmental temperature, also is compatible with 3.
3v/5v voltage levels. Supports i2c default, configurable slave address. Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage. Due to its ultra small form factor, the bme280 environmental Sensor is suited for applications such as environment monitoring, and IoT projects, high precision with stability, altimeter, weather forecast, low power consumption, and so on.
A tiny sensor breakout with bme280 onboard, humidity, and barometric pressure. Supports spi, switch to SPI via I/O setting.
|Part Number||BME280 Environmental Sensor|
|Model||BME280 Environmental Sensor|
10. DIYmall #ad
DIYmall BME280 Humidity Temperature Sensor Barometric Pressure Sensor Module with IIC/I2C for Arduino GY-BME280-5V Pack of 1pc #adDIYmall #ad
- Document link: https://drive. Google. Com/file/d/0b8dsgdar8_31wwp4cHh1UkJuSnc/view?usp=sharing. The bme280 is a great new chip which was originally designed for the next generation of smartphones.
What you will get is: 1 X Bme280 Sensor module. With an i2c connection you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area.