As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
Long Island Improved Heirloom, Fall, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 800 mg Approx 225 Seeds Great for Summer, and Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Brussels Sprouts Seeds for Planting #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, adding food security to your home. Trusted variety - popular brussels sprouts seeds used by gardeners for years.
Each heirloom brussel sprout seeds packet contains at least 800 mg of seeds approximately 225+ seeds. Little vegetables that look like mini cabbages grow up a long stalk. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries.
Usa - all of our seeds, including the brussel sprout seed for planting, but you can save the seeds each year, open-pollinated and non-GMO, are heirloom, and grown in the Usa.
Packets - each brussels sprouts seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Prolific - brussel sprout plants produce many of these little mini-looking cabbages along its stalk. Add it to stir fry, roast in the oven, or stir fry. Delicious - brussel sprouts are very flavorful.
2. The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
Approx 700 Seeds, Open Pollinated, The Old Farmer's Almanac Heirloom Brussels Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved, Non-GMO, USA Origin #adThe Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
- Freshly packed - these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well. For the best flavor plant for a fall or early winter harvest, as Brussels sprouts increase and improve in flavor after a light frost or two.
Brassica oleracea var. See photos on this page of packet and contents. Sprouts are delicious fresh or from frozen. Gemmifera - for the best flavor plant for a fall or early winter harvest, as Brussels sprouts increase and improve in flavor after a light frost or two.
Each packet displays the flower, vegetable, plant or herb variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back. They're also good for you with calcium, Potassium, and Vitamins A, B1, Iron, B2 and C.
Companion planting: plant thyme next to cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower & brussels sprouts to deter cabbage worm. Premium packaging - all seeds from the old farmer’s almanac are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, storage or immediate use. Packet contents - each 3 gram packet contains approximately 750 premium, open pollinated, non-GMO, heirloom vegetable seeds.
|Brand||The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad|
|Warranty||Simply Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your purchase let us know within 30 days and we'll offer a hassle free refund or replacement.|
3. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved Seeds for Planting Brassica oleracea Single Package of 500 Seeds, Heirloom, Non-GMO & Untreated #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Direct from the growers. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities.
The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
COUNTRY CREEK ACRES, Heirloom, Churchill, Non GMO, Brussel Sprouts Seed, Early Sprouting, 25+ Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them. Brussel spouts are super healthy. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Long Island Improved Brussels Sprouts Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Each plant produces heavy yields of 1" sprouts on a compact plant that reaches 20-24" tall making it a great choice for small spaces or containers. Minimum of 750mg per packet.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats -- brussel sprouts are full of flavor and are commonly enjoyed sautéed or roasted with other vegetables. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Productive -- this heirloom has been a favorite variety since its introduction in the 1890s. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Long Island Brussel Sprouts.
6. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Brussels Sprouts Cabbage Purple Heirloom Vegetable Non GMO, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S.
The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Quantity of seeds: up to 100 seeds. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo. Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, 93% Germination Rate, Brussels Sprout Seeds 4.0g Long Island Improved Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- The most well known compact Brussels sprout with very heavy yields! A workhorse variety that produces very flavorful sprouts. As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Brassica oleracea - non-gmo, open-pollinated, heirloom, untreated. Each compact, 24″ tall plant yields around 75-100 dark green, 1-2″ sprouts over a long period! This variety has continuously been a perennial favorite among commercial farmers and home gardeners alike! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, to ensure your satisfaction.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Catskill Brussels Sprouts Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Tasty Cruciferous Vegetables in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Survival Garden Seeds #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. These brassicas are extremely nutritious and valuable in a survival garden. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
The amazing flavor becomes even sweeter after they have been kissed by frost. Grow your own brussels sprouts - store bought sprouts have nothing on fresh Catskill Brussels sprouts.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Excellent producer - brussels sprouts plants grow from 2-4 feet tall with numerous 2" heads on strong stalks. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
9. RDR Seeds #ad
500 Catskill Brussel Sprout Seeds, Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown Cool Weather Vegetable Seeds for Home Garden Planting by RDR Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Unlike other brussels sprouts varieties, Catskill Brussels sprouts are particularly resistant to cold temperatures, making them an excellent choice for fall and winter harvests. Produces large, delicious sprouts on compact plants - about 2 feet tall, with sprouts that can reach 1.
5 inches in diameter. Sow seeds 1/4" deep and maintain lightly moist soil until germination - Allow 7-21 days for germination and 85-100 days for harvest. Easy to follow instructions on each pack of seeds.
10. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Bulk Organically Grown Long Island Improved Brussel Sprout Seed 1/4 Lb Non GMO #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- Heirloom, Open Pollinated. Growing practices: no pesticides No Herbicides No Fungicides No Synthetic Fertilizers. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Superior, Organic Growing!.
Latin name: Brassica oleracea. Organically grown, Non-GMO Catskill Brussel Sprout Seeds.